At Ducati New York we carry a wide selection of replacement parts and accessories from Ducati and many other unique manufacturers. Allow our Parts Experts the opportunity to earn your business and show you what our experience and dedication can provide you.
Our service team has decades of experience working on Ducatis. Allow our Master Mechanics to Service, Repair or Customize your ride. From regular maintenance to full engine rebuilds no repair is too small or large for us to tackle. Want to see what the team can do? Make sure to check out our Customs under the motorcycle inventory page.
FACTORY TRAINED TECHS
At Ducati New York we specialize only in Ducati, we have 4 certified Technicians on staff along with a dedicated support staff to work quickly and safely to get you and your ride back on the road.
EXTENSIVE PARTS INVENTORY
With a large inventory of parts, your maintenance and repair work won’t be delayed waiting for them.
Motorcycling is as much about individuality as it is an escape. Allow our team to help you craft the bike of your dreams. Need some inspiration? Make sure to check out our Customs under the motorcycle inventory page.
WINTER STORAGE AVAILABLE
Park your bike on the street? Treat your ride right and let us store your bike over the Winter months. We will store your motorcycle in our temperature controlled warehouse, service your bike, stabilize your fuel and keep your battery in tip top shape. Discounts available on regular maintenance and custom work too!
- 3-Month package, paid in full at start of storage
- Each additional month paid at the beginning of the fourth month.
- Charges can be prorated weekly with advanced notice
- We need to know at the end of the month when you want your bike. That way you aren’t charged for the entire month. If you do not let us know ahead of time, the monthly charge is not refundable.
- There is a minimum of one-week notice required on all bikes being picked up from storage
- Bike pick-up/drop-off available
- 20% off the labor for any winter storage repairs started and completed between November 1 and March 15.
WINTER STORAGE REQUEST FORM
Do You Do Bike Inspections?
Yes, we do. Our inspector is regularly available on Saturdays between 11:00AM – 2:00PM. No appointment is needed, we offer this as a service to the Motorcycle community, all makes and models welcome. Motorcycles will be inspected on a first come, first serve basis. Please make sure you have your valid registration and insurance available at the time of your inspection. All inspections cost $6.00 regardless of a pass or fail result.
What Bikes Do You Work On?
We service what we sell, with a focus on late model Ducati motorcycles. Each of our factory-trained technicians has the hands-on experience and the advanced diagnostic tools, to know your Ducati from headlight to tail pipe – with access to Genuine Parts and Accessories that are built specifically for your bike. Have a Triumph? We can service that too! Regular maintenance and customization are available to you.
How Fast Will I Get An Appointment?
Our busiest season begins with Spring Fever around March 1st, and runs through approximately October 31st. During this window, lead times for an appointment can extend up to 3 weeks depending on the nature of your service.
How Can I Avoid The Seasonal Rush?
Take advantage of our annual Winter Storage and Service special in the fall that combines a low monthly storage rate AND a get ready for the season service.
Should you miss this opportunity, be sure to request your service appointment by the end of February.
I've Been In An Accident, Now What?
- During business hours call the Service Department 1-212-989-1414. We’ll give you instructions for drop-off, pending a review with you and your insurance adjuster.
- Outside of regular business hours, or if you can’t reach us, have your bike towed to a secure local location until we can get you proper instructions. Do Not drop-off your bike or instruct anyone to deliver it to our showroom or leave on the street. It may be ticketed or towed.
- Online Appointment