In order to deliver a premium track day, This event will be limited to only 35 VIP rider’s and is open to all skill levels. This will be your time to learn from the current top riders in the MotoAmerica championship. Let’s take some time and social distance with Celtic HSBK Racing Team and the best riders in America at New York Safety Track. Due to the limited number of spaces and limited number of opportunities to ride New York Safety Track, this event is expected to sell out quickly. We strongly encourage all that are interested to register now, before it’s too late.
Special Guest: PJ Jacobsen
PJ has been riding since he was 3 years old and has ridden in many racing classes a few of his accolades are: 2010 AMA Dirttrack Rookie of the Year, DSB Podiums, XR1200 Win/Podiums, BSB Supersport Win, BSB Superbike 9th in Championship, BSB Superbike Podium, BSB Superstock Win/Podium, 2 World Supersport Podiums, Runner Up in WSS Championship.
Special Guest: Brandon Paasch
19 Year Old Proffessional Motorcycle Racer from Freehold, NJ.
For racing 2019 season, won British MotoStar (Moto3) Championship (7 wins, 14 podiums in 18 races), finished 29th in FIM Moto3 World Championship round at Silverstone, finished 12th in FIM CEV Moto2 European Championship race at Valencia;
2018 season, finished 5th in British Motostar National Championship (1 pole position, 1 podium, 8 top-5 finishes from 15 race starts);
2017 season, placed 12th in MotoAmerica Supersport Championship (best race finish was 4th), qualified 41st and finished 35th in FIM/CEV Moto3 Junior World Championship wild card appearance at Motorland Aragon (first American to qualify for FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship), placed 7th and 11th in British MotoStar (Moto3) National Championship races at Assen, tied for 26th in British Superstock 600 Championship (competed in 4 rounds, best race finish was 14th)
Celtic HSBK Track Day is a day designed to build confidence and speed, while making you a safer rider. Whether you’re a street rider headed to the track for the first time or a track day junkie looking to improve your lap time, the team of instructors will build upon your current skills and tailor the program to your needs to deliver instruction that exceeds your expectations, all while having the time of your life!
- Riders will be broken up into groups, categorized by experience level of the participant.
- Entry fee will be $295 for the day, non-refundable
- Lunch will be catered for that day
- Participants must supply their own motorcycle for this event.
- All makes and models of motorcycles are welcome.
- In the event you are not able to get your motorcycle safety tech prior to the day of the event you will be able to do so at the track. (We recommend you do it before so that you can fully enjoy the whole day at the track.)
- This event will take place rain or shine, since we have rented the track already, the fee will be non-refundable.
Any questions email Info@ducatinyc.com
General Gear Requirements
- Helmets must be Snell or DOT approved and be in excellent condition and be no more than 5 years old.
- You need gauntlet (over the wrist) gloves and over the ankle boots.
- Your riding suit is required to be full leather (textile suits are NOT approved) and if it is two-piece it MUST be zipped together at the waist. Suits must have a back protector and armor in the shoulders, hips, knees, and elbows.
- Make sure to check your bike and make sure EVERYTHING is working properly.
- The day of the event, your bike will need to have the headlights, mirrors, taillight and turning signals taped. We recommend that you take the mirrors off the bike if possible.
- Put duct tape on your wheel weights.